Monday, October 5, 2009

5 things.. from Kim

So Kim tagged me and wanted me to say 5 things that make me feel fab/sexy/beautiful...

not a lot makes me feel sexy right now at 8 and half months pregnant, thats for sure! lol but things that always make me feel fabulous..

1. Cooking something delicious. I love cooking, and i love having people appreciate my cooking.

2. New hair colour ALWAYS makes me feel great, especially when its something really different than I had before.

3. A swim in the sea

4. Getting dressed up, and Nate telling me i look beautiful, which he does every time I wear heels. its so easy to please some people! lol

5. funky scarves. i don't know why, but i have a few that i wear out in winter, and for some random reason i always feel a bit special wearing a cool scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment